What I can offer from what I am currently doing and getting paid for...
I speak English, German, and Romanian. I could offer translation or other services in all three languages. For example, contacting customers, providing support, recruiting & communicating with new and existing personnel, et al.
Starting December 2019, I will be attending an SAP ABAP Programming course for seven months. Afterwards, I will be able to offer SAP ABAP programming services.
I was previously employed in a Warehouse by a logistics company. I worked in both the shipping and receiving departments. I performed picking, controlling, and packing & re-packing. I learned all I was allowed to learn. I obtained a license
for driving a small, electric Crown double stacker forklift, Schnellläufer in German. In the last few months I also drove
a Japanese BT double stacker forklift.
I would love to get into Operations Management and Project Management as well. This is what I was trained to do.
About 25 years ago I got an APICS CPIM (Certified in Production & Inventory Management) Certification. And I had a job where I learned about this subject from the top down. I was in the Development/Maintenance PSIC team (Production Scheduling and Inventory
Control), state of the art in its times. An applicaton written in PL/I and running on EDS' Main Frames in Plano, TX. It was used in more than 100 GM locations in North America. Later I interfaced directly with the GM customer
to get and manage the customer requirements and transform them into technical requirements, which I managed and passed on to the development team I was previously part of.
One can still see my certification by entering my last name, but as inactive, since I did not do
anything with it since I came to Germany in 2000.
- SAP ABAP Programming (I am taking SAP courses from December, 2019 until July, 2020.)
- I am just starting to learn Deep Learning in Python.
- Web Development.
I offer English language courses.
- I offer Project & Program Management and Operations Management.
Some of the software I used & played around with or I am learning now:
- SAP Easy Access
- MySQL, SQLite, Oracle
- Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- Microsoft Visual Studio Community Edition
- Oracle VM VirtualBox
- GNU Linux Server / Ubuntu, e.g. this server
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- GNU Linux Desktops, e.g. Ubuntu
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access and LibreOffice Base
- Microsoft Project and ProjectLibre
- Deep Learning with Python
- Google Calaboratory
- Jupyter Notbeooks
- Aptana Studio
- R Studio
- Git (revision control system)
- Atlassian Bitbucket, SourceTree, Jira , Confluence